Friday 5 December 2008

The playlist - 5 December 2008

As an occasional feature, I thought I would share with you the music that I listen to while I am writing my blogs and generally pottering around on the computer. I have well over 2,000 tracks on my iTunes to choose from and this includes quite a range of songs from different genres, some mainstream, some less well known, some new music and some older tunes.

Through checking my iTunes usage while working at the computer this morning and yesterday, all of the following songs were played. I hope I can provide some inspiration for some of you to go out and download some of these tracks, as there are some real gems to be listened to here.

PLAYLIST
Elbow: The Fix
Elbow: One Day Like This
Coldplay: Life In Technicolor II
Coldplay: Lovers In Japan (Osaka Sun mix)
Coldplay: Lost! (original version)
Coldplay: Talk
Coldplay: Violet Hill
Coldplay: Green Eyes
Coldplay: Fix You
Coldplay: Shiver
Killers: Human
Killers: Spaceman
Killers: Joy Ride
Killers: This Is Your Life
Killers: Neon Tiger
Killers: The World We Live In
Killers: Read My Mind
Killers: All These Things That I've Done
Killers: Smile Like You Mean It
Waterboys: All The Things She Gave Me
Waterboys: Whole Of The Moon
Waterboys: Fishermen's Blues
Waterboys: Strange Boat
Bluetones: Slight Return
Snow Patrol: How To Be Dead
Razorlight: Golden Touch
Razorlight: Wire To Wire
Primal Scream: Country Girl
Morrissey: First Of The Gang To Die
Stone Roses: Mersey Paradise
The Coral: Bill McCai
Oasis: I'm Outta Time
The Rasmus: In The Shadows
Muse: Hysteria
Neill MacColl/Kathryn Williams: Weather Forever
Madness: Lovestruck
Specials: Ghost Town
Fun Boy Three: Our Lips Are Sealed
Pretenders: Kid
Pretenders: I Go To Sleep
Sharleen Spiteri: It Was You
Semisonic: Closing Time
Smashmouth: Walking On The Sun
Simple Minds: Up On The Catwalk
Simple Minds: Someone Somewhere In Summertime
Metallica: Nothing Else Matters
Zombies: She's Not There
Queen: A Kind Of Magic
Onerepublic: Stop & Stare
New Order: True Faith
Nerina Pallot: Everybody's Gone To War
Kooks: You Don't Love Me
Kaiser Chiefs: Never Miss A Beat
James: Laid
Chemical Brothers: Galvanize
Badly Drawn Boy: Silent Sigh
Crowded House: Even A Child
Aztec Camera: Somewhere In My Heart
Blur: Out Of Time

No comments: