Sunday 23 November 2008

Hello

Hi everyone.

Well, welcome along to my new blog. I thought it was about time I set up my own little blog space as plenty of my friends have said to me previously that it would make for a good read. Oh well, no pressure or anything...

My name is Joe, as the title of this blog would indicate. Apologies for the rather predictable choice of blog title, but I thought it had to be done.

Over the coming weeks and months I intend to share with you an insight into my own life, as well as provide some opinion and wit on what is in the news or in the papers. As well as that, I will provide the occasional review of any films I go and see, new albums I listen to or TV programmes I catch.

That's just for starters. Thanks for reading my first blog and I will be back soon with some more idle ramblings.

No comments: